Do you need to get your roof fixed or replaced? Are you not happy with the traditional shingle roof and want something that will last a long time? A metal roof is what you need! They are considered the “forever roof” because of how well they hold up the elements, their durability, pest resistance, and more. Here are a few reasons why your next roof needs to get a metal upgrade.
● Long-Lasting & Durable: Metal roofs have been proven to last two to three times longer than asphalt roofs. That’s about a 50 to 60-year lifespan as opposed to the 10 to 20 years for other roofs. They can withstand the elements such as snow, ice, heavy rains, harsh sun, etc.
● Fungus & Moss Proof: Shingles have space where fungus and moss can grow, especially if water gets stuck underneath into the wooden frame. Metal is unaffected by any sort of growth.
● Pest Proof: Pests such as raccoons, rodents, and more do not have the strength to manipulate a metal roof like they could with an asphalt roof. This is great for homes that are surrounded by heavily-wooded areas.
● Wind Resistant: Metal roofs can withstand winds up to at least 110 miles per hour. Some roofs exceed that and can resist 130 miles per hour. You won’t have to worry about that next heavy storm.
● Less Maintenance: Because of how well metal does under the pressure of the elements, you don’t have to worry about the same type of maintenance as an asphalt roof. The metal is 100% recyclable as well, which means it’s easier to get rid of if you do need to replace it.
If you’re looking for a better and safer alternative for your roof, contact us today!